Book The Art of SEO Mastering Search Engine Optimization 3rd Edition Review
If you are fed up with your website Traffic and you are struggling with your website ranking on Google and other search engines. Many newbies, Marketers, and Entrepreneurs start SEO with very Passion and get stop very early with their passion because they did not get results.
This Sounds Funny But yes this Bitter truth but you have to be accepted it. In 2017 Search engine get smarter and In nowadays it’s tougher to rank your Website keywords and get traffic from Search Engine.
In this scenario SEO 2017: Learn Search Engine Optimization With Smart Internet Marketing Strategies Book can Do magic for you.
3 mentioned specializes in SEO share suggestions and modern strategies to help you plan and execute a complete SEO strategy. whole with an array of effective tactics from begging to superior, this 3rd version prepares for digital entrepreneurs for 2017 with updates on SEO tools and new SEO strategies which have reshaped the search engine optimization landscape beginners will acquire a thorough SEO training, whilst experienced search engine optimization practitioners get an in-depth connection with support ongoing engagements.
Table of Content
- Chapter 1 Search: Reflecting Consciousness and Connecting Commerce
- Chapter 2 Search Engine Basics
- Chapter 3 SEO Planning: Customizing Your Strategy
- Chapter 4 SEO Implementation: First Stages
- Chapter 5 Keyword Research
- Chapter 6 Developing an SEO-Friendly Website
- Chapter 7 Content Marketing
- Chapter 8 How Social Media and User Data Play a Role in Search Results and Rankings
- Chapter 9 Panda, Penguin, and Penalties
- Chapter 10 Mobile, Local, and Vertical SEO
- Chapter 11 Tracking Results and Measuring Success
- Chapter 12 Domain Changes, Redesigns, and Troubleshooting
- Chapter 13 SEO Education and Research
- Chapter 14 SEO Support: In-House, External, or Both?
- Chapter 15 An Evolving Art Form: The Future of SEO
Who can Buy This Book?
No Matter if you are totally a Beginner in Internet Marketing or your are experts this book has complete guide beginners as well expert how they can master in Search engine optimization.
Author of the art of SEO 2017 3rd Edition
Erik Enge: Erik Enge is the CEO and founder of content marketing and digital marketing agency Stone Temple Consulting. Eric’s been named the 24th most influential person in content marketing. He has spoken at conferences such as SMX, Pubcon, ClickZLive, and many other conferences. Eric writes monthly columns in Moz and Search Engine Land.
Stephen Spender: Stephan has been involved in SEO since 1999 when he founded SEO firm Netconcepts, bought out by Covario in 2010. He invented search technology platform GravityStream, rebranded as RIO SEO Website Optimizer.
Jessie C. Stricchiola: Jessie has been working in SEO since 1997. She’s a co-founder of the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization, and founder of SEO company, Alchemist Media. Jessie, along with Alchemist Media, has been named as the first to identify and expose click fraud. She has spoken at Search Engine Strategies, Search Marketing Expo, PubCon, and Web 2.0.
Why should Buy this book
- Discover the underlying theory behind SEO and how engines like Google work
- Learn the steps you need to put together for, execute, and test search engine optimization projects
- Examine several advanced strategies and tactics
- Understand the intricacies involved in managing complex SEO project
- Examine what’s important to build an in a position search engine optimization team with defined roles